- John Tierney writes about the adaptive and maladaptive functions of gossip in human systems.
- Are researchers getting close to a blood test for early diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease? Read more in Neurophilosohpy
- According to this study, nearly one in five people who seek bariatric surgery for treatment of obesity are refused that treatment for psychological reasons.
- Researchers Randolph Blake and Eunice Yang report that we become aware of fearful faces more quickly than we become aware of happy or neutral faces.
Related Trivia: one of Randy Blake's former students also makes the best gelato in the New York area -- Bertolotti.
- Case Studies: Can Depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder be cured by a transfusion of cash?